- Adding Click to Call
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Editing a Site
A Click to Call button initiates a phone call when pressed. Adding a Click to Call button to the mobile version of your site makes it easy for website visitors to call your business.
- Add the Click to Call widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets.
- Enter a phone number in the Phone Number field.
- Enter the text you'd like displayed on the button in the Text on Button field.
- Open the Design Editor by clicking the design tab on the top left corner to change the button layout, style, and spacing. You can also revert back to the global button design.
The Click to Call widget asks the visitor's device to call the number set in the Phone Number field. Some devices may not have a way to handle this (most desktop computers and tablets, for example), or may handle it in unusual ways. We recommend using the Click to Call button on the mobile version of your website, only.
Can I use international numbers?
Add a + symbol before the country code and in most cases, international numbers will work.
Can I link to extensions?
Unfortunately, there is no standardized way to automatically dial extensions.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.
- To learn more about widget design, see Widget Design.
- To learn more about global design, see Design.