The Yelp Reviews widget displays reviews from your Yelp profile. Customer reviews can improve your reputation and boost the confidence of potential new customers.
Add Yelp Reviews
- Add the Yelp Review widget onto your responsive website. To learn more about adding widgets to your website, see Adding Widgets. Once the widget has been placed, the Content Editor will appear.
- Enter the address of your Yelp page in the text box at the top of the Content Editor.
- Click the Search button to import your Yelp reviews.
- If there is a Yelp page with this URL, it will connect automatically.
- If this is not the correct page, click 'Enter your Yelp URL' again and enter another URL.
- If the URL does not connect to a Yelp page, you will see the following message: "No results found. Please modify your search." To try again, simply edit the URL in the text box above this message.
- Edit the title of your Yelp reviews in the Title field or hide the title altogether by clicking the eye icon.
Open the Design Editor by clicking the design tab on the top left corner to change the items, frame, and spacing. Edit the design of the items, such as font, size and color, in the item section. Make changes to the background and border styles in the frame section. Customize the padding and margins (spacing around the widget) in the spacing section.
The Yelp Reviews widget only shows positive reviews, and Yelp sends only three reviews to the widget. In some cases, fewer than three reviews may appear.
- To learn more about editing widgets, see Editing Widgets.