- Publish Your Site Default Domain
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Going Live
The Default Domain is the default URL available when you publish your website. We provide the option to publish your website with a free subdomain of DudaOne. For example:
The default domain does not require any complicated setup and you can take your site live immediately. This is a great option for getting your content online as fast as possible, or if you don't intend to purchase your own domain name.
To customize your default domain URL, follow these steps:
- In the editor, click the Settings option in the left menu.
- Click Site URL.
- If you already have a URL setup, click Change Site URL.
- Select the Default Domain option.
- Enter the sub-domain you want to use.
- Click Save.
A custom domain (e.g. www.yoursite.com) will make it easier to find your site when using a search engine. If you want to have the site under your own domain, please see this article regarding using a custom domain.