- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Photo gallery widget
- Duda Support > Responsive Site Builder > Editing a Site
The photo gallery widget is a great way to display multiple pictures on a page all at once. Besides that, it’s useful for creating layouts where pictures are the main focus of the site.
Adding the photo gallery widget to your site
- Find the photo gallery widget in the widgets panel.
- Drag it into a column in your site.
- Done! See options below for editing the photo gallery widget.
Photo gallery options
The photo gallery menu is divided into two tabs.
The content of the photo gallery widget controls the content of your widget. You can;
- Add images
- Delete images
- Delete all images
- Enable links on gallery images
Furthermore, clicking an image brings up even more options for each individual image’s settings.
You can edit for each image.
- The title
- The description
- Replace an image
- Change the alt text
The design tab controls several options for styling your photo gallery. All the options are on one page but are divided into sections - These are Layout, Item, Frame and Spacing.
In the layout section, you can change the layout of your photo gallery. Experiment with the various available styles to see which fits you best. You edit options such as
- Placing the text under the image
- Placing the text over the image
- Adjusting number of columns
- Adjusting visible rows
- Adjusting spacing between elements
The item section contains options for styling your text. Here, you can adjust;
- The font
- Font size
- Font color
- Font format
- Text direction
- Description font
- Description font size
- Description font color
In the frame section, you can style the frame styling such as;
- Border style
- Background color
- Image animation
The spacing section allows you to edit the margins and the padding of the element. This lets you control how the element appears relative to other elements in the editor.