- Header HTML
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > Site Settings
Please note that our support team cannot assist in troubleshooting custom code.
Accessing the Header HTML Section
Click Settings on the left menu.
Click Header HTML.
Add your content in the header section box.
- Only use code you are familiar with and from a source that you trust.
- It is a good idea to use the site backup feature before adding custom code.
- This feature only gives you access to the <head> HTML section. For access to other HTML sections see Developer Mode
- The Duda support team cannot troubleshoot custom code.