There are several ways to show your blog posts on your DudaOne website. You can create a new blog, or choose to display the posts on a specific page automatically, or link to your blog from your DudaOne website's navigation menu.
Create a New Blog
In the website editor, click the Blog link on the left sidebar, then click to Add Blog. See our help article, Add a Blog on DudaOne for more information.
Show blog posts on DudaOne
The easiest way to add an existing blog so that it updates on DudaOne is with our Wordpress Feed element, which you can find in the editor's sidebar. This element automatically checks for updates to the Wordpress feed it's linked to and displays them in the DudaOne site.
Please note: The Wordpress feed element does not require your blog to be hosted on Wordpress
- Posts are visible within the DudaOne site
- Feed updates automatically displaying newest content
- Requires an RSS feed URL to import posts
- Can only receive content from an RSS feed, cannot edit or create new posts.
Link to your blog
Add a link to your existing blog in your menu navigation by adding a new page to an external URL in the Manage Pages section of the left sidebar. Or, you can link to your blog with standard text or button links.
- Easy to set up
- Makes your blog feel like part of your site
- Posts will not be visible unless the link is clicked