Be proud of your menu, don't hide it in a PDF! Automatically import your menu from services like Locu or SinglePlatform, or build a an entirely new menu. Hungry customers will appreciate being able to quickly and easily find what they are looking for.
Add Restaurant Menu
- From the Manage Pages section of the DudaOne editor, first choose the page on which you'd like your menu to display.
- Go to the Add Element section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Restaurant Menu feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to import your menu or add one from scratch.
Setting up the Restaurant Menu
- Click your restaurant menu and press edit.
- Choose whether to find your menu online or, build your own.
- To find your menu online (on either Locu or SinglePlatform), enter your phone number or website URL, search, and select your menu.
- To build your own menu, select a category, click the edit (pencil) icon, and start adding items' names, descriptions, and prices.
- You cannot edit an imported menu through our editor (but you could do so through locu or singleplatform).
- When building your own menu, you can add categories by pressing the add category button or delete categories by pressing the delete button.
- You can edit a category by pressing the edit button.
- Add items to your menu by providing a name, description, and price for each item.
- Add items using the add item button and delete items by deleting all text from an item row.
- Change the category name from this menu.
Change the Restaurant Menu's look with the following display options:
Restaurant Menu: Choose whether to build your own menu or find one online.
Change your restaurant items and content, add, remove, and edit categories and items, and change the displayed currency symbol.
Color: Change your category title's background color, background image, text color and divider.
Text Style: Change your category title's text style.
Text style: Change your menu items' text style.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
How do I change my restaurant menu?
You can change the behavior of the restaurant menu in a few ways:
- If your menu's being imported from Locu or SinglePlatform, go to the platform in question and change the restaurant menu there. Doing this requires you to have a subscription with the platform in question.
- Delete that menu and build one from scratch. To create a new menu, simply drag the the [restaurant widget](https://support.dudamobile.com/01DudaMobile/How-To/Restaurant_Menu) into the editor. In the menu that pops up, select build your own menu, and build it. If you drag and drop the menu item into your editor and are unable to see this menu, simply click "Restaurant menu" in the top left.
- Upload a CSV of your menu, which DudaMobile will import into the editor. Simply follow the previous steps outlined in step 2, and select "Upload from CSV file instead.