Automatically format a set of information or images using the List feature. This feature creates an organized list with area for a button, some text, and an image for each entry so that it's easy to present information to your visitors.
Please note: To create a bullet or number list, please use the formatting tools inside the paragraph text editor. Click here for a guide.
Add a List element
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the Basics section.
- Drag the list feature into the website.
- Once you've placed the feature, enter a set of items to display.
Set up your list
A List element can hold any number of items, but more than twenty or so may be impractical on most sites.
1. Add items by pressing the Add Another Item button
2. Customize each item by changing its title, image, text, and button to your taste.
- Each list item contains a description and a button.
- Change the link to which the button goes by pressing the link button in the list item edit pane.
- Add an image to each list item by pressing the add image button in the list item edit pane.
- Press the save button to save changes.
3. Remove any unwanted items by pressing the delete button.
4. Edit each item at any time by pressing the edit button.
Change your list's look using the following display options:
|General||Change your list items and content, change your list's title, color, and visibility.|
List Design: Change your list's design (Regular, Pop Up Text, No Image, or Big Image).
Color: Change your list's background color, background image, and border.
Text style: Change your list items' text style.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.