Any visitors who click a click-to-call button will be immediately prompted to call the number you've set. This is a great addition to home pages to turn visitors into customers or contact pages to let people get ahold of you as quickly as possible.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the business section.
- Drag the Click-To-Call feature into the website.
- Once you've placed the button, set up its name and phone number.
Set up Click-to-call
- Click your click-to-call button
- Press Edit
- Type what you'd like the button to say in the "Text on button" text box
- Type the phone number you'd like the button to call in the "Phone Number" text box.
There isn't a reliable way to get extensions to work, but any simple telephone number will work. For international numbers, add a + before the country code and number.
Change your Click to Call button's look using the following display options:
Change which number the click-to-call button calls.
Change which icon the button is using.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your selected tab.
Effects: Toggle whether the button has a shadow, rounded corners, or displays an icon.
Text Style: Change the text style of your selected tab.
Alignment: Change the element's alignment (left, right, or centered).
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.
Nothing happens when the button is clicked OR a different program opens when clicked
Some of the call to action features on our platform are designed to open an application to complete the action.
Specifically, features or links that do things such as;
- Click to call
- Click to email
- Click to text
- Add to contacts
- Are designed to open up a specific program to complete that task. On mobile devices, these will usually open up a dialer, or an email application;.
If you're clicking those buttons on either tablet or desktop, you may need to associate a program in your device to open those links.
It's working but I'm not getting any calls
Try checking that the number is correct. Republish and try testing on your live site.