Positive reviews of your business can help boost the confidence of new potential customers. The Reviews feature automatically displays your most recent Yelp! reviews on your website.
- From the Manage Pages section of the DudaOne editor, first choose the page you'd like your reviews to display on.
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the business tab.
- Drag the reviews feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to enter the address of your Yelp! page.
Set up your Reviews
1. Click the Reviews element and press edit.
2. Enter the address of your Yelp! page in the "Enter your Yelp URL" text box.
3. Press the search button.
4. Select your business.
5. Press done.
You can change your Reviews' look with the following display options:
|General||Change your Yelp URL.|
Text Style: Change the element's text style for text, date, and reviewer.
Shape: Change the element's shape and toggle its shadow.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.