Add a list of recent Wordpress posts from a specific feed to your website. All links will open in a new tab.
Please note: The Wordpress Feed element can only display posts from an external feed and cannot create new posts. For more information, please see our article on how DudaOne works with blogs.
1. Click to open the Add Element section of the left sidebar.
2. Drag the Wordpress Feed element onto your website.
3. Enter the Wordpress Feed URL.
4. Choose a layout style.
5. Select options, such as how many posts or lines of text to display.
6. All Read More links will open to the full post on the original site.