Let visitors make reservations at your restaurant directly from your site. The OpenTable feature adds a reservation button that connects with your existing OpenTable account and sets up the reservation for you! If you don't already have an account with OpenTable you can sign up for one here.
- From the Manage Pages section of the DudaOne editor, first choose the page you'd like your button to display on.
- Go to the Add Element section and select the business tab.
- Drag the OpenTable feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature you'll need to add your restaurant ID for visitors to use it.
Setting up an OpenTable element
1. Enter your OpenTable restaurant ID (you can get this from OpenTable) in the Restaurant ID text field to activate your OpenTable button.
You can change each OpenTable element's look using the following display options:
|General||Change the button's text and the restaurant ID.|
Change the button's icon.
Effects: Toggle shadow, rounded corners and whether to show an icon for the button.
Text Style: Change the button's text style.
Alignment: Set the alignment of the element (left, right, or center).
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML