- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Set up Mobile Redirect on HostMonster
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
1. Login to the Host Monster control panel at the top right of the Host Monster home page.
2. Once logged in look for the file section then click on 'File Manager.'
3. If a pop-up appears, select Webroot and then go.
4. On the left side make sure you click on the public_html folder.
5. Find the index.html or another base file of your website, select it then click Code Editor at the top.
6. Find the <head> tag of your website and place the redirect code directly after it.
Note: You will need to set-up this redirect on all pages which you want to make mobile friendly.