The Tabs feature allows you to display your site's content in a format that allows visitors to quickly move between different topics while staying on the same page.
In the left-hand navigation of the Editor click Pages and then click the page you wish to edit.
Go to the Content area and click the Design link.
Drag the Tabs feature to the desired position on the page of your mobile site. By placing the feature on your site, a pop up Tabs editor should appear.
- By clicking on the Tabs element and choosing Edit from the drop-down menu, a pop up Tabs editor should appear.
- To add a new tab, click the Add New Tab button in Tabs editor.
- Rename tabs by clicking their name in the Tabs editor and typing in a new name.
- Move tabs by clicking the Tab and dragging it to the desired location.
- Delete tabs by hovering over the Tab you'd like to delete and clicking the delete button.
You can drag and drop other features, images or content into the Tabs element as well as into each available tab.
The Tabs feature has the following display options:
Add, rename, move, or delete tabs.
Shape: Change your tabs' orientation and style.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your tabs.
Text Style: Change the text style of your tabs.
Color: Change the background color or image, text color, and border of your selected tab.
Text Style: Change the text style of your selected tab.
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML