Be proud of your menu, don't hide it in a PDF! Automatically import your menu from services like Locu or SinglePlatform, or build an entirely new menu. Hungry customers will appreciate being able to quickly and easily find what they are looking for.
Add Restaurant Menu
- From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, first choose the page you'd like your menu to display on.
- Go to the Content section and select the business tab.
- Drag the Restaurant Menu feature into the editing frame.
- Once you've placed the feature, you'll need to import your menu or add one from scratch.
To add a menu to the Restaurant Menu feature, you can either use your menu as generated by SinglePlatform or Locu by searching for a menu or build your own. You can build your own menu by pressing the bolded and underlined Restaurant Menu link at the top left of the restaurant menu editing pane and selecting the build your own menu button. If you have your menu set up in a CSV file, you can also use this to upload your menu from the same page.
- You cannot edit an imported menu through our editor (but you could do so through locu or singleplatform).
- When building your own menu, you can add categories by pressing the add category button or delete categories by pressing the delete button.
- You can edit a category by pressing the edit button.
- Add items to your menu by providing a name, description, and price for each item.
- Add items using the add item button and delete items by deleting all text from an item row.
- Change the category name from this menu.
Each Image element has the following display options:
|General||Change your restaurant items and content, add, remove, and edit categories and items, and change the displayed currency symbol.|
Color: Change your category title's background color, background image, text color and divider.
Text Style: Change your category title's text style.
Text style: Change your menu items' text style.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.
Troubleshooting and FAQ's
How do I change my restaurant menu?
You can change the behavior of the restaurant menu in a few ways:
- If your menu's being imported from Locu or SinglePlatform, go to the platform in question and change the restaurant menu there. Doing this requires you to have a subscription with the platform in question.
- Delete that menu and build one from scratch. To create a new menu, simply drag the the [restaurant widget](https://support.dudamobile.com/01DudaMobile/How-To/Restaurant_Menu) into the editor. In the menu that pops up, select build your own menu, and build it. If you drag and drop the menu item into your editor and are unable to see this menu, simply click "Restaurant menu" in the top left.
- Upload a CSV of your menu, which DudaMobile will import into the editor. Simply follow the previous steps outlined in step 2, and select "Upload from CSV file instead.