- Change Icons
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
Navigation menu icons are automatically selected when your mobile site is converted. You can customize or upload new icons for menu items using either of the methods below. Please note, not all of our navigation menu styles use icons, please check that you are using a style with icons before attempting to make changes.
Using the Navigation Menu
1. From the design section of the editor click on layout and then click on the customize button under the navigation styles section.
2. With your cursor hover over the navigation button you want to change, and click the Star icon.
3. From the panel that opens you'll be able to select a new image for the icon. You can also change to use an image you upload from your computer or link to via aurl, change the color of the icons, and browse additional icon choices. When you've found an icon that you like, simply click on it to select it for that navigation menu item.
From the Page Info Section
1. From the pages section of the DudaMobile editor, click on the page you would like to change the icon for.
2. Click on the Page Icon button at the top of the Page Info section.
3. From the menu that opens you'll be able to see the current color of the icon and change the icon to a different color. If you'd like to view additional icons use the page numbers at the bottom of the box to view them. When you've found an icon that you like, simply click on it to select it for that navigation menu item