Make it easy for your visitors to find you using the Map feature. This feature lets visitors view your business's location on an interactive map they can use to zoom in and out and pan around, giving them a better idea where to find you than a simple address.
- Go to the Add Element section and select the business section.
- Drag the Map feature into the window.
- Once you've placed the element, enter your address.
2. Press View On Map to see where the map will display your business.
3. Select which devices you'd like the map to display as a button (so visitors need to click it to see the map) on.
4. Set the text you'd like to display on this button, if any.
5. Press Done.
- The Mobile Map widget sometimes has trouble finding a specific address. If it can't find your business, the best solution is to search for your business on a mapping site (for example Google Maps or Mapquest) and copy your location's link into a button element.
- You can choose to have the map appear as a button on any device. If you do, it's a good idea to fill out the Text on button field.
- If you have multiple locations, consider using the Multi Location feature instead of multiple Map elements.
Change your Map's look using the following display options:
Change the Map's address, the text on its button, and on which devices it displays as a button.
Map: Select whether to use a Google Places listing or enter your address manually.
Text Style: Change the button's text style.
Alignment: Set the alignment of the element (left, right, or center).
CSS: Change the element's CSS
HTML: Change the element's HTML