Tell your customers when you'll be open with the Business Hours feature! Set your standard hours for each day, and even set up alternate hours for holidays or vacations!
Add Business Hours
- Go to the Add Element section and scroll to the business section.
- Drag the business hours feature on to your website.
- Once you've placed the element, set your business hours.
Set up Business Hours
If your business hours are listed on SinglePlatform or Locu, they will automatically be imported when you add the Business Hours element.
1. Click the Build your own Business Hours button.
This will bring you to the setup screen, where you can set the hours for each day, your time zone, and the day on which the week starts.
- Use the arrows to the left and right of each day's hours to swap between different hours, from standard opening/closing hours to special hours for lunch to a notification that you'll be closed on that day.
- Toggle whether days with similar opening hours should be combined and create special hours for specific days by scrolling down to the Combine Days and Special Days and Holidays options.
If we detect the wrong business hours, you can click the Business Hours. If your business hours are not available online, or you'd like more control over your business hours, you can enter them manually. Click the underlined Business Hours link to start over.
Each Business Hours element has the following display options:
Business Hours: Change the element's title
Build your own business hours: Set up your business hours and special hours manually
Find your business hours online: Automatically detect and use your online business hours
Effects: Toggle shadow and rounded corners for your Business HoursText Style: Change the text style of your Business Hours.
CSS: Change the element's CSS.
HTML: Change the element's HTML.