- Knowledge Base
- Responsive Website Builder
- Related Products
- Duda Support > Responsive Website Builder > eCommerce
Sometimes products that are sold separately just supplement each other so better to buy them together. Or you need to promote certain products and want your customers to buy more items. In either case related products feature will be a perfect solution for you.
Duda allows displaying related items on product details page and on the shopping bag page.
Related products on product details page.
You can add related items to a product at Duda control panel, Catalog → Products → Product Page → “Related Products”.
You have three ways to display related items:
1. To show specific products as related ones. Click ‘Add products’ button to assign related products.
2. To display random products from a category. ‘Any’ option will enable randomly selected items from the whole store.
3. Both certain items and random items from categories.
The chosen related products will be displayed on the product details page under ‘You May Also Like’ section.
Related products on the bag page.
Customer didn’t add or missed a related item from the product details page? No problem, you can remind about it on the shopping bag page. Section ‘You May Also Like’ will appear on the bag page and list the related items specified for the products added to the bag.
To enable these related products, go to eCommerce control panel, System Settings → General → Cart → ‘Related products’.
Examples of use
- A store selling mobile devices and accessories would offer iPhone covers as related items to iPhone.
- If your product is good in combination with a guide or extra service sold separately, you can add those as related products.
- Your products are cross-related within one category. You can enable "Random product from" and choose this category for all the products within this category. As a result all products will be related to each other within one category, within the whole store.
Can I rename "You May Also Like" phrase?
Yes, you can change this title to whatever you like, for example 'Customers also bought'.