- Set up Mobile Redirect on DreamHost
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Going Live
1. Login to panel.dreamhost.com.
2. Under "Let's Get Started" click on the "Website Hosting" button.
3. Click "WebFTP" under the site you'd like to edit.
4. A new tab will open up. Enter your FTP login info (DreamHost usually emails this to you) and click the green check box.
5. A code editor will open up, paste the redirect code into the <head> tag
6. Save the file and browse your site on your phone. It’s that easy!
Note: You will need to setup this redirect on all pages which you want to make mobile friendly.