1. Login to your Blue Host web hosting account here.
2. Find the Files section.
3. Click on File Manager.
4. On the left side of the file manager, click on the public_html folder.
5. Find the index.html or index.php file of your website. Highlight that file.
6. Click on Code Editor at the top. A new window will appear.
7. Find the tag and click directly after it then hit return to create a new line.
8. Copy and paste the redirect code on the new line you've created.
9. Click Save Changes, make sure to wait for the green conformation then browse your site on your phone.
Note: You will need to setup this redirect on all pages which you want to make mobile friendly.
If you are looking to setup your custom domain with BlueHost, please see our instructions here.