NOTE: The DudaMobile redirect plugin for WordPress has been discontinued. Please use this article for redirecting WordPress sites.
Another note: Some WordPress plugins or themes may prevent this redirect from working. For example, Caching plugins will prevent this change from updating until the cache clears, themes which have separate mobile pages will not display the redirect when viewed from a phone, and the Jetpack plugin's mobilization scheme will override DudaMobile's.
1. Login to your WordPress dashboard, this is usually http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin
2. On the left side, click Appearance
3. Then click Editor
Once this is done,
1. On the right side, find the HEADER.PHP FILE.
2. In the header.php file, find the <head> tag. This is usually a few lines from the top.
3. Paste the following redirect code immediately after the <head> tag:
4. Be sure to replace mobile.dudamobile.com/site/yoursitename with your mobile URL
5. Click update file at the bottom.
Once this file updates, your wordpress installation should redirect visitors to your mobile site!
Note: This tutorial is designed for WordPress.org sites. If you have a WordPress.com site, please click here.