- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- How to turn on Navigation Auto-Sync
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
This feature enables your mobile site to automatically update navigation links and sub links, as they get updated on the desktop site. Upon enabling it, it will look up the current navigation on the desktop site and reload in the links to your mobile editor.
1. Click on the Layout tab on the left, Under Design.
2. Click on the Customize button, in blue, under Navigation Style.
3. Select the Settings tab on the left of the pop up.
4. Click the On/Off toggle button next to "Auto sync navigation" so that it reads "On," then click Done.