- Knowledge Base
- Mobile Website Builder
- Customize SEO Settings
- Duda Support > Mobile Website Builder > Editing a Site
DudaMobile automatically imports your desktop site's meta keywords, description and title for every page. These are called your SEO settings. You may want to override these settings for your mobile site.
Replace desktop SEO settings
To globally override your desktop settings:
- Go to http://my.dudamobile.com/home to log into your dashboard
- Select the site you wish to edit and click on the URL
- From the Editor page, click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Editor
- Click Site Settings from the drop down menu
- In Manage Site Settings, click the SEO tab in the top navigation bar
- Add a Site Description and/or Site Meta Keywords to the form
- Click Save Settings to save changes
Page SEO settings
If you haven't modified your mobile site settings, your site will be using the "default" template. Changing SEO setting in your site settings will change the settings for all pages that use the "default" template. You may want to change the SEO settings for one page or one individual template and keep the settings in the "default" template. To do this, simply make one change to the page you wish to edit (for example add or delete an image).
Making a change will create a unique template for that page. To access an individual page SEO:
- Click the Pages tab from the left side of the Editor
- Select the page you wish to edit
- Click the SEO & Page Settings button in the Page Info Editor
- Click the SEO tab from the top navigation of the Page Settings
- Enter the Page Title, Description and Keywords you've chosen for the individual template of your mobile site
- Click the Done button on the bottom of the Page Settings to save your settings.
You've now modified your SEO settings for a specific page template.